Sideshow presents the Wonder Woman #755 Fine Art Print by artist Ian MacDonald.
Welcome to Themyscira! Princess Diana, pride of her people, stands tall in this lush and colorful illustration set against the skies over paradise. Seabirds circle the rocky outcropping that is detailed with fallen columns and statues beneath her boots. Ian MacDonald captures all of Wonder Woman's strength, grace, and protective spirit here as she wields her glowing Lasso of Truth, holding it up as a magical barrier before those who would seek to visit her island home under the watchful eye of the Amazons.
Originally created as a variant cover for Wonder Woman #755 (2020), written by Steve Orlando for DC Comics, this comic book collectible is now available for fans in a fine art format. Each Wonder Woman #755 Fine Art Print features an authorized, automated artist signature as well as an embossed Seal of Authenticity as a part of the limited edition of 500 pieces.
Bring home a touch of Amazonian truth and add the Wonder Woman #755 Fine Art Print to your collection today!
- Officially licensed by DC Comics
- Limited edition of 500
- 18 x 24" fine art giclée print, approx 22 x 26.50" with frame
- 100% cotton, acid-free, certified archival matte Museo Rag 300GSM
- Epson archival inks
- A digital artist signature
- Embossed seal of authenticity
- Print is wrapped and hand-rolled in acid free paper, and shipped in a 4" diameter tube*