The famed German World War II fighter aircraft Messerschmitt Bf 109 comes to life in this impressive and meticulously crafted replica. The Bf109 was a designed by Willy Messerschmitt and Robert Lusser during the early to mid 1930s as one of the first true modern fighters of the era. It was widely hailed at the time for such advanced features like its all-metal monocoque construction, a closed canopy, retractable landing gear, and a liquid-cooled, inverted-V12 aero engine. The Bf-109 was the workhorse of the Luftwaffe's fighter force and remained in service until the end of WWII.
The Blue Box International "Elite Force" range presents highly-detailed, ready-made plastic models of military aircraft.Blue Box International "Elite Force" display airplanes feature:
• Molded plastic construction.
• Realistic panel lines, antennas, access panels and surface details.
• Pad printed markings and placards that won't fade or peel like decals.
• Opening canopies, revealing detailed cockpit interiors.
• Selected moveable control surfaces.
• Functional extending/retracting landing gear.
• Authentic detachable ordnance loads complete with placards.
1) Bf-109 Fuselage
2) Bf-109 Wings
3) Bf-109 Stabilizer x2
4) MG151 Gunpod x2
5) Fuel Tank /w rack
6) Wing Antenna
7) Engine Door Support Rod x2
8) Radio Antenna Set
9) Bf-109 Pilot figure /w detachable helmet & parachute
10) 98K Pilot Rifle
Wingspan: 22" Length: 20”
Prepainted Plastic Snap-Fit Model
Collector’s item: Not suitable for children under 15