AT-ACT drivers operate the Empire?s AT-ACT walker - a larger version of the standard combat AT-AT but features a dedicated cargo bed for the transportation of heavy building materials or combat munitions. AT-ACT drivers are not a specialized driver corps, as the walker is not technically designated a battlefield assault vehicle. ANOVOS is proud to offer the ROGUE ONE: A STAR WARS™ STORY AT-ACT Driver Helmet Accessory.
This accessory includes details recreated from ROGUE ONE: A STAR WARS™ STORY screen-used production assets.
- The helmet is assembled, finished, and ready to wear.
- The helmet was digitally scanned for exacting reproduction.
- The outer shell is made of fiberglass and painted to duplicate the look of the original asset.
- Helmet interior is fully lined for a finished appearance.
- Helmet size adjustment system ensures a comfortable and secure fit. Please note that most ANOVOS helmets fit up to a size 8 US hat size.