Horus, Egyptian god, Guardian of Pharaoh.
He was in the form of a falcon whose right eye was the sun or morning star, representing power and quintessence, and whose left eye was the moon or evening star, representing healing.
Horus was a powerful fighter. In order to protect the imperial authority, Horus defeated Set, who was many times more powerful than himself. After succeeding to the throne, Horus was also regarded as the supreme god, the god of the sky.
1) 2 x falcon head sculpts
2) 1 x TBLeague 1/6 scale male seamless body with metal skeleton
3) 3 pairs x interchangeable hands
4) 1 x long gown worn next to the skin
5) 1x leather upper outer garment
6) 1 x one-piece armor for protecting shoulders and heart
7) 1 x neck ornament: a piece of chain with a pendant at each end
8) 1 x cloak
9) 1 x waist decoration with sashes, pendants and other elements
10) 1 x underpants
11) 1 pair x ornamental rings for upper arms
12) 1 pair x forearm armor
13) 1 pair x outspread wings
14) 1 pair x fabric sleeves for lower legs
15) 1 pair x armor for lower legs
16) 1 pair x falcon claw-shaped feet
17) 1 x Egyptian temple column made up of two parts, with a detachable holder
18) 1 x spear
19) 1 x machete